Website by Burble
Terms & Conditions
- Ownership of materials is retained by Belleville Developments until full settlement of invoice
- Outstanding balance is required within 7 days of final invoice. Interest at 8% APR over base rate will be charged for late payment from the invoice date.
- Belleville Developments reserve the right to invoice at stages to limit exposure.
- This quote does not include VAT. VAT will be added to the invoice
- If disposal is required, the charge levied by the local skip will be passed onto client. This is usually around £55 per visit & £55 labour
- The cost of any specialist equipment needed for the work undertaken will be forwarded to the client
- Parking costs & CC incurred will be billed to the client at the end on the job. Parking in Wandsworth will be free of charge. Parking outside Wandsworth Borough council will be charged at the metered rate unless visitor permits are provided by the client.
- For all larger, quoted jobs, clients are required to pay for cost of materials and 20% of labour before commencement of work. To secure the booking slot for quoted jobs a non refundable booking fee of £200 is required. These payments are offset against the final invoice.
- Charges arise from the point of arrival onsite and are incurred at the rates quoted above irrespective of work being carried out.
- We require payment to terms. Payment must be made on time, in full, and without any deduction, set off or counterclaim. In the event that an account is outstanding, we will refer the matter to our debt collection agents, which will incur a surcharge of 15% of the debt, plus VAT at the prevailing rate. You agree that you will be legally liable to pay us that surcharge, and that payment of the same can be enforced against you in court. You also agree to pay interest at the relevant reference rate provided for under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, which interest is payable both after and before any judgement of the court and continues to accrue.